Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, ZAERO DESIGN GmbH, represented by managing director Markus Zwahr, Kerschensteiner Str. 155, 82110 Germering, Germany, by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax, or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
You can also fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or any other clear statement electronically via our website's contact form. If you make use of this option, we will promptly send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal (e.g., via email). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Products returned through the exercise of the right of withdrawal must be unused and in a new condition. Protective films may only be partially removed at one corner for visual inspection. Products with removed protective films are excluded from return under the right of withdrawal. The original packaging, user manual, supplied mounting accessories, etc., must be returned undamaged and complete.
We refer you to our terms and conditions (AGB) for further details.
Please note our return address:
Packages that are not sent to our return address cannot be accepted.
Consequences of withdrawal:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for any additional costs resulting from your choice of a different type of delivery than the least expensive standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we receive the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the expiration of the fourteen-day period. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for which the production requires an individual selection or determination by the consumer, or that are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages where the price was agreed upon at the time of the contract, but delivery can only be made after 30 days and the actual value of the beverages depends on fluctuations in the market that are beyond the control of the business.
- Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the control of the business and that may occur within the withdrawal period.
Sample Withdrawal Form:
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
ZAERO DESIGN GmbH, represented by managing director Markus Zwahr, Kerschensteiner Str. 155, 82110 Germering, Germany
I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*) concluded by me/us (*).
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only required for paper notification)